The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya is a brand new hotel located at the heart of Moscow, only a few minutes’ walk from the Red Square and the Kremlin, the well-known Bolshoi Theatre, GUM and TSUM. Hotel has 210 spacious rooms and suites, including Presidential and Royal Suites 150 sq m each. Some rooms feature views of the Kremlin and Red Square, while others have balconies with views of the interior courtyard patio. St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya offers guests 5 conference halls, SPA area and a wide range of gastronomic options, including Seafood & Grill restaurant MosaiK, Italian bistro A Tavola, French Café & Chocolate boutique Vendome, Robusto Cigar Club. The hotel also boasts Iridium Spa coming from Switzeland to Russia for the first time. SPA area offers guests a sauna, steam room, 10-metre indoor pool and a fully equipped fitness centre.
Number of floors: 8.
Number of rooms: 211.
• Restaurant MosaiK, Seafood and Grill, a lasting memory of breakfast experience, executive lunch, summer terrace
• Café Vendome, French café and chocolate boutique
• Italian Osteria A Tavola, authentic Italian cuisine
• Robusto Cigar Club, best cigars in town and wide selection of finest Armenian cognacs
The Spa is operated by Iridium, coming from Geneva, Switzerland to Russia for the first time. The SPA has been designed with relaxation and rejuvenation in mind. The area features an indoor swimming pool, a relaxation area, 10 treatment rooms and a fitness centre with comprehensive equipment, including an array of cardio and weight lifting machines.
• 10-metre indoor heated swimming pool
• Fitness centre
• Relaxation area
• Face and body treatments
This field is required.